You're a stupid nigger. You hate white people so much but without them you wouldn't have the McDonald's you so clearly love you fat fucking loser
If it weren’t for black people you wouldn’t have:
- air conditioning unit: Frederick M. Jones; July 12, 1949
- almanac: Benjamin Banneker; Approx 1791
- auto cut-off switch: Granville T. Woods; January 1,1839
- auto fishing devise: G. Cook; May 30, 1899
- automatic gear shift: Richard Spikes; February 28, 1932
- baby buggy: W.H. Richardson; June 18, 1899
- bicycle frame: L.R. Johnson; Octber 10, 1899
- biscuit cutter: A.P. Ashbourne; November 30, 1875
- blood plasma bag: Charles Drew; Approx. 1945
- cellular phone: Henry T. Sampson; July 6, 1971
- chamber commode: T. Elkins; January 3, 1897
- clothes dryer: G. T. Sampson; June 6, 1862
- curtain rod: S. R. Scratton; November 30, 1889
- curtain rod support: William S. Grant; August 4, 1896
- door knob: O. Dorsey; December 10, 1878
- door stop: O. Dorsey; December 10, 1878
- dust pan: Lawrence P. Ray; August 3, 1897
- egg beater: Willie Johnson; February 5, 1884
- electric lampbulb: Lewis Latimer; March 21, 1882
- elevator: Alexander Miles; October 11, 1867
- eye protector: P. Johnson; November 2, 1880
- fire escape ladder: J. W. Winters; May 7, 1878
- fire extinguisher: T. Marshall; October 26, 1872
- folding bed: L. C. Bailey; July 18, 1899
- folding chair: Brody & Surgwar; June 11, 1889
- fountain pen: W. B. Purvis; January 7, 1890
- furniture caster: O. A. Fisher; 1878
- gas mask: Garrett Morgan; October 13, 1914
- golf tee: T. Grant; December 12, 1899
- guitar: Robert F. Flemming, Jr. March 3, 1886
- hair brush: Lydia O. Newman; November 15,18–
- hand stamp: Walter B. Purvis; February 27, 1883
- horse shoe: J. Ricks; March 30, 1885
- ice cream scooper: A. L. Cralle; February 2, 1897
- improv. sugar making: Norbet Rillieux; December 10, 1846
- insect-destroyer gun: A. C. Richard; February 28, 1899
- ironing board: Sarah Boone; December 30, 1887
- key chain: F. J. Loudin; January 9, 1894
- lantern: Michael C. Harvey; August 19, 1884
- lawn mower: L. A. Burr; May 19, 1889
- lawn sprinkler: J. W. Smith; May 4, 1897
- lemon squeezer: J. Thomas White; December 8, 1893
- lock: W. A. Martin; July 23, 18–
- lubricating cup: Ellijah McCoy; November 15, 1895
- lunch pail: James Robinson; 1887
- mail box: Paul L. Downing; October 27, 1891
- mop: Thomas W. Stewart; June 11, 1893
- motor: Frederick M. Jones; June 27, 1939
- peanut butter: George Washington Carver; 1896
- pencil sharpener: J. L. Love; November 23, 1897
- record player arm: Joseph Hunger Dickenson January 8, 1819
- refrigerator: J. Standard; June 14, 1891
- riding saddles: W. D. Davis; October 6, 1895
- rolling pin: John W. Reed; 1864
- shampoo headrest: C. O. Bailiff; October 11, 1898
- spark plug: Edmond Berger; February 2, 1839
- stethoscope: Imhotep; Ancient Egypt
- stove: T. A. Carrington; July 25, 1876
- straightening comb: Madam C. J. Walker; Approx 1905
- street sweeper: Charles B. Brooks; March 17, 1890
- phone transmitter: Granville T. Woods; December 2, 1884
- thermostat control: Frederick M. Jones; February 23, 1960
- traffic light: Garrett Morgan; November 20, 1923
- tricycle: M. A. Cherry; May 6, 1886
- typewriter: Burridge & Marshman; April 7, 1885
BUT OH MAN WHAT WILL WE DO WITHOUT MCDONALDS :(((
Get to Know Me Uncomfortably Well
1. What is you middle name?
2. How old are you?
3. What is your birthday?
4. What is your zodiac sign?
5. What is your favorite color?
6. What's your lucky number?
7. Do you have any pets?
8. Where are you from?
9. How tall are you?
10. What shoe size are you?
11. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
12. What was your last dream about?
13. What talents do you have?
14. Are you psychic in any way?
15. Favorite song?
16. Favorite movie?
17. Who would be your ideal partner?
18. Do you want children?
19. Do you want a church wedding?
20. Are you religious?
21. Have you ever been to the hospital?
22. Have you ever got in trouble with the law?
23. Have you ever met any celebrities?
24. Baths or showers?
25. What color socks are you wearing?
26. Have you ever been famous?
27. Would you like to be a big celebrity?
28. What type of music do you like?
29. Have you ever been skinny dipping?
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
31. What position do you usually sleep in?
32. How big is your house?
33. What do you typically have for breakfast?
34. Have you ever fired a gun?
35. Have you ever tried archery?
36. Favorite clean word?
37. Favorite swear word?
38. What's the longest you've ever gone without sleep?
39. Do you have any scars?
40. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
41. Are you a good liar?
42. Are you a good judge of character?
43. Can you do any other accents other than your own?
44. Do you have a strong accent?
45. What is your favorite accent?
46. What is your personality type?
47. What is your most expensive piece of clothing?
48. Can you curl your tongue?
49. Are you an innie or an outie?
50. Left or right handed?
51. Are you scared of spiders?
52. Favorite food?
53. Favorite foreign food?
54. Are you a clean or messy person?
55. Most used phrased?
56. Most used word?
57. How long does it take for you to get ready?
58. Do you have much of an ego?
59. Do you suck or bite lollipops?
60. Do you talk to yourself?
61. Do you sing to yourself?
62. Are you a good singer?
63. Biggest Fear?
64. Are you a gossip?
65. Best dramatic movie you've seen?
66. Do you like long or short hair?
67. Can you name all 50 states of America?
68. Favorite school subject?
69. Extrovert or Introvert?
70. Have you ever been scuba diving?
71. What makes you nervous?
72. Are you scared of the dark?
73. Do you correct people when they make mistakes?
74. Are you ticklish?
75. Have you ever started a rumor?
76. Have you ever been in a position of authority?
77. Have you ever drank underage?
78. Have you ever done drugs?
79. Who was your first real crush?
80. How many piercings do you have?
81. Can you roll your Rs?"
82. How fast can you type?
83. How fast can you run?
84. What color is your hair?
85. What color is your eyes?
86. What are you allergic to?
87. Do you keep a journal?
88. What do your parents do?
89. Do you like your age?
90. What makes you angry?
91. Do you like your own name?
92. Have you already thought of baby names, and if so what are they?
93. Do you want a boy a girl for a child?
94. What are you strengths?
95. What are your weaknesses?
96. How did you get your name?
97. Were your ancestors royalty?
98. Do you have any scars?
99. Color of your bedspread?
100. Color of your room?
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE